Is trampoline good exercise for adults?
We all know we need to get out and get moving. Every week there is something on the news about obesity in America both in children and adults. Trampolining is one of the best and most FUN ways to get our recommended 60 minutes of exercise a day.
The rebounding effect has numerous health benefits.
- Builds strong bones through the low-impact compression
- Itʼs aerobic exercise, which raises our heart-rate, detoxifies the body, and improves circulation.
- Increases metabolism, which can lead to weight loss
- Strengthens muscles and improves flexibility
- Releases endorphins, which can reduce and release stress, improve mood, and build immunity.
In fact, did you know that NASA has done multiple studies showing that rebound exercise is around 68% more effect than jogging? That's right, just ten minutes of trampolining can be more effective than almost 35 minutes of jogging.
Trampolines are great for the whole family, and rebounding requires no special skills. All you need is an at-home fitness trampoline.
Rebounding is a fun, easy way to get your family moving! If you're looking for somewhere to get started on your fitness journey, check out our list of the best trampoline workout videos.