Ships out In 3-5 business days.
5 Year Frame & Spring Warranty
Weight Limit 475 lbs.
Free Shipping to all lower 48 States
We’re here to help!
Get advice from one of our experts. Call or text 1-844-USA-JUMP
14' Round In Ground Trampoline
Ships out from warehouse in 1-2 business days. Allow 5-7 business days for delivery via freight.
The complete In ground Trampoline solution.
Designed in the US by professional landscapers who were tired of seeing expensive, difficult to install in ground trampolines, the Trampolines Down Under (TDU) in ground trampoline is an all-in-one solution. It’s unique design combines a 14 FT’ trampoline with a built-in retaining wall, creating an industry leading trampoline set. The simplicity of this model matched with high quality manufacturing and excellent performance has made this a top selling in ground trampoline kit in the US.
All TDU trampolines include the patented Vented Safety Pad that allows for improved airflow creating a quieter and superior jump experience. The trampoline frame is extremely sturdy, made with 12 gauge 55,000 PSI galvanized steel, inside and out. Additionally, the steel is powder coated for additional protection against rust and corrosion. It’s flat profile and design beautifies the backyard and guarantees your family will enjoy this trampoline for years to come.
- 14' Round TDU TRAMPOLINE
- 14' TDU VENTED SAFETY PAD (GREY)
- 14' TDU SURROUND WALL SYSTEM
- 14’ TDU LOWER WALL SUPPORT FRAME SYSTEM
- Spring Count- 104 (8.5" length 1.25" Diameter ) Springs on the 14' VPS Trampoline provide a quality bounce and are galvanized before they are formed, ensuring superior rust resistance and longer use. They are also tapered at each end for added durability.
- 8-Piece Top Frame- The thick walled eight-piece top frame allows little flex of the trampoline during use, providing greater stability and durability than the competition. Also, the 12 gauge 55,000 psi steel pipes are galvanized both inside and out, and Powder Coated to maintain complete rust resistance. (very important with putting a trampoline in ground) ** Industry leading Gauge thickness and strength.
- Extended Leg Neck Joint- we have extended the frame/leg joint 2" over standard trampolines to ensure additional leg stability, and frame rigidity. Each Leg and Frame Section is secured with the provided Nut, bolt, and Washers.
- Vented Safety Pad- The TDU Patented Vented Safety Pad is the only one of its kind! It is a heavy duty 20 oz Vinyl and Mesh safety pad, Designed to allow Maximum Airflow and withstand the elements. We also Designed the Pad To allow Water to drain under the foam, preventing premature aging and rotting. This Stamped pad also provides the jumper with comfort as the top is covered in Mesh rather than Vinyl, and does not get hot to the touch on Summer days like standard Vinyl Pads do.
- Lower Support Frame: Both top and bottom support frames to attach the Surround wall system- for less backfill and increased Wall support.
- PRE-Drilled Top frame: for easy installation of the safety net system (Safety net system sold separately)
- Reinforced Jumping Mat- The Trampoline uses the Highest Quality polypropylene Mat Material on the market, and has a Dacron Reinforced Vinyl Hemstitched with 10 threads of 35lb UV Resistant Thread.
- Industry leading Weight limit- The Trampoline is rated for up to 475lbs. ** For safety We do not recommend more than one jumper at a time.
The 14' TRAMPOLINE RETAINING WALL SYSTEM
Retaining walls are necessary to prevent the ground from collapsing and to make yard maintenance easy and simple. The updated RETAINING WALL SYSTEM is new and improved for easier installation and setup.
- ALL NEW SLIP JOINT CONNECTION SYSTEM FOR EASIER INSTALLATION
- No razor sharp metal edges that are found with metal retaining wall systems
- Top and bottom frame attachment locations for increased frame support
- Durable light weight material for ease of installation, and for a long lasting product for years of enjoyment
- Comes with self-tapping screws to attach to the frame of the trampoline
- Includes Magnetic 5/16 hex head Bit for installation of self-tapping screws.
As an Authorized Dealer of Trampolines Down under we have partnered with them to provide you easy access to their amazing products with Free shipping in most states!
Why buy from us? As an authorized dealer of all things trampolines we focus on the customer with great customer support via live chat and email. Need help or have questions about the installation, don't hesitate to reach out as we are the experts here to help you!
Patented Vented Safety Pad for Maximum Airflow
The TDU Patented Vented Safety Pad is designed to create maximum airflow and a superior jump experience. Made from heavy duty 20 oz vinyl and mesh, this thick pad combines safety and performance. Additionally, the pad is designed to allow water to drain easily, preventing premature aging and rotting. The vent holes provide for a cool and modern look that will add to your backyard experience.
Innovative Retaining Wall System
The TDU Surround Wall System is the one of the easiest in ground retaining wall solutions on the market! The wall is composed of very durable, strong and light-weight material and attaches directly to the trampoline frame, further increasing stability. An added benefit of this system is the lack of a “gap” between the trampoline and retaining wall found in many traditional in ground solutions. This increases safety and makes yard maintenance around the TDU trampoline even easier.
Safety is in the Details
In addition to the industry leading Vented Safety Pad, TDU trampolines were designed with safety in mind. The jump mat is made from high quality polypropylene material and reinforced with dacron vinyl hem stitching with 10 threads of 35 lb UV resistant thread, providing strength and safety to the jump experience. For trampolines with enclosures, all enclosures were built with the same high-quality materials and craftsmanship of the TDU trampolines including foam padded poles, upper net ring, and a double sided enclosure zipper to keep jumpers safe.
Easy and Simple Installation
The unique all-in-one solution makes the TDU installation one of the best we’ve seen on the market. The retaining wall system is easy to construct and install in your backyard. Designed by landscapers, they’ve carefully designed this system making it one of our best sellers. Either dig the hole yourself and make this a DIY afternoon project, or hire a professional landscaper, sit back and be prepared to start jumping in a few hours!
Trampolines Down Under (TDU) products carry an excellent manufacturer warranty. Retaining walls have a 10 year manufacturer warranty, ensuring you will enjoy your in ground trampoline for quite some time. TDU frames and springs come with a 5 year warranty. Additionally, the Jump Mat and the Vented Safety Pad both have 2 year warranties. All warranties are backed by TDU and cover manufacturer defects. Be assured that when you purchase a TDU product you are protected with an excellent warranty.
FAQs & Videos
How big of a hole do I need for the TDU 14’ Round Trampoline?
What are the benefits of a round trampoline?
What are the benefits of in ground trampolines?
Should I buy a Safety Enclosure with my in ground trampoline?
Does the maximum weight limit indicate the jump performance?
What can I do to care for my trampoline, so that it will last?
It snows where I live. Should I take it down in the winter?
|Frame Material||Heavy 12 Gauge Steel|
|Number of Frame Sections for Stability||8|
|Life Expectancy||10-30 Years|
|Weight Limit||475 lbs.|
|Rows of Stitching on Jump Bed||10 Rows|
|Number of Boxes||6|
|Number of Springs||104|