With this ring, the trampoline is self-standing in the hole. Not backfilled so the legs of your trampoline are buried or screwed to anything. Because your trampoline is self-standing you get more installation options. You can have the trampoline flush with the ground, or you can lift the trampoline a couple of inches out for better airflow.
- Dig a hole 12-18 inches larger then frame, and about 37" deep.
- Assemble ring
- Drop trampoline ring into hole backfilling the outside
- Place weed barrier inside ring with 2 inches of gravel for water drainage.
- Assemble trampoline
- Drop trampoline into the hole
- Optional place bricks under the trampoline legs to lift trampoline above ground