Inground Trampoline Installation: A Guide for Parents
If you’re looking to bring some extra fun into your backyard, installing an inground trampoline is an excellent way to do so! The 14' Round All-American In-Ground Trampoline is an especially great option because it's suitable for kids of all ages. This guide will help you with the entire installation process, so you can get your kids bouncing and having fun safely.
Trampolining is an exciting activity that can be enjoyed by people of all ages, so why not make it even more fun with an inground trampoline? Installing an in-ground trampoline is a great way to make sure your trampoline stays safe and secure. With buried frames, you won’t have to worry about anyone accidentally tripping over the frame and getting hurt. Plus, it will look more aesthetically pleasing since the frame isn't visible above ground.
Important Safety Considerations Before Installing Inground Trampoline
Before installing any trampoline, it is important to consider safety first! Make sure that the area where you plan to install the trampoline is free from any objects that could cause harm if a child were to land on them while jumping. Also be sure that the area is level and flat, so the trampoline can sit securely in place.
Once you’ve chosen a spot where your trampoline will go, it’s time to start digging! You’ll need to dig out an area about 4 feet in diameter and 2 feet deep for the trampoline to fit into. Make sure your shovels are sharpened and you’re wearing work gloves before beginning this task.
Step-by-Step Guide for Installing an Inground Trampoline
- Once you have finished digging, it’s time to begin assembling your new trampoline. Using the provided instructions, assemble the frame and attach the springs to the frame using a wrench.
- Now that your trampoline is assembled, lift it up and place it in the hole you’ve dug. Make sure that it sits level in its new home before adding any gravel or sand to keep it secure.
- Next, add a layer of gravel or sand around the trampoline to make sure that it doesn’t move or shift in its new location. This will also help to protect you and your family against any tripping hazards.
- Once your trampoline is securely in place, it’s time to enjoy! Invite friends and family over for some fun in the sun, or have your kids enjoy their new trampoline all by themselves.
Tips & Tricks for Maintaining an Inground Trampoline
Now that you’ve installed your inground trampoline, it’s important to keep up with regular maintenance! Here are a few tips to help you keep your trampoline in excellent condition:
- Make sure that the springs and frame of the trampoline are regularly inspected for any signs of rust or wear and tear.
- Always supervise your kids when they’re playing on the trampoline, even if it is installed securely.
- Keep an eye out for any debris that may have fallen into the hole you’ve dug – this can create an unsafe environment for your kids while they’re using the trampoline.
- Be sure to remove any leaves or other debris from the surface of the trampoline before use.
Enjoy Your New Inground Trampoline!
Now that you’ve followed all the steps for installing your new 14' Round All-American In-Ground Trampoline, it’s time to get jumping! With regular maintenance and supervision, this trampoline should bring lots of smiles and happy memories to your family. So go ahead – invite some friends over, put on some music, and have a blast!
Our inground trampoline kits come with a 5-year limited warranty that covers the frame and jumping mat against any workmanship or material defects as well as wear and tear of both the frame and mat from normal use. If your Inground Trampoline is in need of repair due to any mechanical issue, our warranty covers the cost of parts and lab=
We stand behind our products and are confident that you won’t have any issues with your Inground Trampoline Kit. However, should you need to make use of the warranty, our customer service team is here to help – just give us a call!
What are you waiting for? Enjoy your new trampoline and all the fun it will bring to your backyard!
Our 14' round trampoline with inground kit is the perfect choice for creating a safe and secure trampoline installation. The kit includes everything you need to finish your install, including foam padding, a frame pad, and all the necessary hardware. The kit also comes with detailed instructions so that you can complete your install in no time.
Always follow safety guidelines when installing and using inground trampolines, and contact the experts at Trampolines.com if you have any questions or concerns. We can help you find the best deals on your 14’ All American in-ground trampoline.