Jump Your Way to Better Health: The Surprising Benefits of Trampolining
As we ring in the new year, many families are thinking about ways to improve their health and well-being. Trampolining is a fantastic option to consider as a way to get in shape and improve your health in 2023. We hear from happy families all the time that their trampoline got their kids outside, playing and being active. A recent customer, Hannah, called her trampoline purchase a game-changer! “Our kids play outside so much more now that we installed an inground trampoline. They play on it all the time. This is easily one of the best investments we’ve made. It’s been a game-changer!”
Many studies, including one by NASA, have highlighted the health benefits of jumping on trampolines. Here are just a few of the health improvements these studies have shown from jumping on a trampoline:
- Increases cardiovascular endurance: Trampolining is a low-impact form of cardio that can help to improve your endurance and increase your heart rate. This can help to strengthen your heart and improve your overall cardiovascular health.
- Improves balance and coordination: Trampolining requires coordination and balance as you jump and move around on the trampoline. This can help to improve your overall balance and coordination, which can be especially beneficial for older individuals who may be at risk of falls.
- Strengthens muscles: Trampolining requires you to use your leg and core muscles to jump and control your movements on the trampoline. This can help to strengthen and tone these muscles, as well as improve your overall muscle strength and flexibility.
- Increases bone density: The impact of landing on a trampoline can help to increase bone density, which can be especially beneficial for those with osteoporosis or at risk for developing the condition.
- Reduces stress and improves mental health: Trampolining is a fun and enjoyable form of exercise that can help to reduce stress and improve your mental health. The endorphins released during trampolining can help to improve your mood and overall sense of well-being.
So if you're looking to get in shape and improve your health in the new year, consider adding trampolining to your fitness routine. It's a fun and effective way to get active and improve your overall health and well-being.