Arrives in approximately 3-7 business days after order.
10 year Warranty
Free Shipping to all lower 48 States
We’re here to help!
Get advice from one of our experts. Call or text 1-844-872-5867
In Ground Trampoline Retaining Wall
We searched high and low for the best retaining wall system for your inground trampoline, and this is it! Wood frames move around and are susceptible to rot and insects. This durable Trampolines Down Under Polyethylene molding retaining wall is lightweight and snaps together in minutes. Fits your existing trampoline, or one from our site! This is the perfect alternative to DIY trampoline retaining wall systems that just don't work like railroad ties, bricks, and metal walls.
IMPORTANT: The size indicated in the drop down menu is for the size of the trampoline FRAME. For example, the 12' trampoline would need a is 12' retaining wall kit.
- Choose from 12', 14', 15', or 16'
- New and improved slip joint connection system that interlocks the individual panels.
- Smooth round edge that is flush with trampoline frame for a clean installation and look.
- Durable but light weight design making installation easy and a product that will last for many years.
- Snaps together in minutes!
- No dangerous metal edges around your trampoline
- Includes self-tapping screws and hex head bit to attach to trampoline frame
- Retaining wall only
Click here for installation instruction video.
Please note not all Trampolines are created equal- Some less expensive trampolines with thin walled frames don't have the strength to support the pressure from placing your trampoline in the ground. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with your brand model so we can help ensure our product will work well with your trampoline
As an Authorized Dealer of Trampolines Down under we have partnered with them to provide you easy access to their amazing products with Free shipping and great customer support! The TDU retaining wall system are industry leading in safety and functionality and you won't be disappointed.